Trex Landscape Lighting
THE BRIGHT IDEA
With the right light, you can take any outdoor space from invisible to inviting. That’s why Trex has expanded our lighting offering to cover the whole landscape. Trex Outdoor Lighting enhances curb appeal with energy-efficient illumination that makes for safer nighttime strolls and impressive deckside ambience. Best of all, the lights install in a snap and disappear into their surroundings for a truly sophisticated look.
LANDSCAPE LIGHTING COLORS
Charcoal Black Bronze
LANDSCAPE LIGHTING PROFILES
Well lights provide ambient illumination for bushes, foliage and small structures. A removable spike keeps the light in place and allows for easy customization.
Trex Deck Lighting stair riser lights improve way finding while enhancing the deck design
With safety in mind, path lights brighten walkways with a warm, focused light. Choose from two classic designs to complement existing décor.
Trex Deck Lighting post cap light
These versatile lights cast a wide glow for highlighting buildings, trees and pathways. Get a custom look for any setting with the 140° swivel head.
Deck Lighting complements Transcend Porch decking and railing to light a path at night
Spotlights use the latest LED technology to shine a beautifully focused light through a modest head. When not in use, they’re designed to practically disappear into their surroundings.
- Energy-efficient Cree® LEDs give off long-lasting illumination
- Dimmable glow matches the mood of any outdoor party or dinner
- Remains weather-proof and salt air resistant in the toughest climates
- Offers total lighting control via timer and optional dimmer with remote
- Sophisticated fixtures create custom lighting effects and designs
- Ambient light improves the safety of paths and stairways
- Out of sight during the day, beautiful light every night
- Available in a variety of colours to complement any outdoor space
TREX THROUGH AND THROUGH
- Part of a complete Trex package
- Trex® LightHub™ connection system makes set-up a snap for DIYers
- Lighting builds into new decks and landscaping or retrofits into existing spaces
- Keeps things green with 75% less energy usage than traditional incandescent lighting