Trex Groove Cutter
TREX GROOVE CUTTER ROUTER BIT
Traditional square edge boards require traditional top fixing deck screws for installation; however, using a Trex groove cutter routes the necessary edge groove into any square edge board to accommodate our hidden fastening system. This can be very handy on the back side of a mitred boarder (picture frame) decking board.
For use on any Trex decking board. Not suitable on 19mm thick fascia board.
- Quality sealed bearing for guidance and avoiding burn marks.
- 3 flute design for cleaner faster cutting.
- 6.4mm shaft will suit all router machines
- High quality tungsten carbide construction for longevity
- Comes in a storage box with a clear lid for easy bit identification
To reduce the risk of injury, user must:
- Always wear proper protective clothing (safety goggles, gloves, dust mask etc.)
- Read enclosed Trex instructions for proper set-up.
- Read router operating instructions.